The following takes place between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m., on the day of the California Presidential Primary. Events occur in real time.
Following the attempt on David Palmer’s life, it takes Jack Bauer approximately 6 minutes to escape FBI custody and give a waitress absolute hell for the whole episode. Gaines starts to lose his cool. Jamey has a very low price tag, Lauren doesn’t earn a tip, and Sherry pulls some strings. The show gets a little gross. The boys question David Palmer’s commitment to fatherhood.
- Jack finally tells someone they’re running out of time.
- Jack’s video game cutscene escape.
- Milo just wanna get paid.
- Ill-advised bear mace.
- The weirdest one-sided phone conversation.
- The Secret Service secret sauce: incompetence.
- Kim believes in magic.
- The plot thickens.