This week, the boys break down 24 season 2, hour 10! David Palmer uncovers a venomous cabal arrayed against him, Jack Bauer shoots a man in the face with a beanbag, and Kim Bauer races toward the feline encounter we've all been waiting for. G Mase loses his edge, and Tony gets a date.
- Trojan Horse PasswordZ
- Tiny clocks strike for thee.
- The Wire Season 6: 24
- Blonde and bad.
This week, we break down hour 9 of 24 season 2. Jack Bauer shows a flare for murder, Kim heads back to the big city, Nina pulls a predictable double-cross, and we're pretty sure Reza isn't getting married today.
- Curtis still don't trust nobody.
- Somehow the Warner sisters each become worse.
- Paul loses some rough edges.
- Bauer's Hierarchy of Murder
This week, the boys break down 24 Season 2, Hour 8 and say hello to Maz Jobrani! George Mason finally dials up his Bauer power. The NROC heats up. Kim spills those big, bad nuclear beans. Nina finally gets an edge. Literally everyone commits treason. We're still running out of time.
- Pools are cool because you meet cool people.
- Benlo Park with Beyonce and friend
- Moles on moles!
- Kate Warner/Kim Bauer hate-off
Oh snap, the boys are back! We break down Hour 7 of 24 season 2 and catch up on all of Jack Bauer's good shenanigans. After a bit of a hiatus, we dive right back into the bustling town of Visalia, CA – City of Industry! In what is essentially a Chamber of Commerce-sponsored tourism ad for Visalia, the boys continue to dunk on the Warner sisters, love on Tony Almeida and admire Jack's murder restraint. Buckle up and check out the ruins of Visalia's only antique store.
This week, we discuss Hour 6 of 24 Season 2. This week, Jack Bauer keeps cool under pressure, Tony's true form is unleashed, Kate Warner reveals the true extent of her terrible sister powers, and Miguel channels his inner Chuck Norris. It's a heck of an episode.
- Careless whispershouts.
- Nina loses her hands and feets.
- Jack Bauer, senseless murder puppy.
- Curtis admits he has a nerd problem.
This week, we discuss Hour 5 of 24 Season 2. And man, you can really tell we didn't want to. Jack finds himself back in command, Kim finds a new boyfriend, and Marie Warner finds out you can't banish an FBI agent with white privilege. Paula loses more of that very important blood.
- Chopper problems.
- We slurp from your soup bowl.
- Curtis bombs the harbor.
- 24: Cult sounds cool as hell.
This week, we discuss Hour 4 of 24 Season 2, and dammit Kiefer found out about the drinking game. Jack Bauer gets his men, Kim finds some legal trouble, Tony Almeida struggles with command, and G Mase prepares for organ soup in his pants. We wonder where all the dang ZIP disks went. We're pretty sure that puppy is OK.
- Curtis casts the spell, Dickbag Leviosa
- Mike shares his uncle's VERY GOOD visualization techniques.
- Kate Warner is the absolute damn worst.
- Hey NYC...LA heard you were talking shit.
This week, we discuss Hour 3 of 24 Season 2 and we make a definitive call – the Oxford comma sucks. Jack Bauer makes a special delivery, Kim saves her smaller self, Kate is a bad sister, and Cubby survives. Patriots make an explosive entrance, and Curtis writes a deeply erotic novel.
- Sean Astin is a Stranger Things serial killer. Sorry.
- Lynne Kresge makes an enemy.
- Fucking, War and Peace
- Curtis defines a nope-able situation.
We're back to discuss Hour 2 of 24 Season 2, and Jack finally gets ahead of some terrorists. The boys discuss emergency evacuations, Kim Bauer makes two very bad choices, Palmer gets horrible diarrhea, and Dave the terrorist develops some late-life joint problems.
- Mass hysteria and panic, drink!
- G Mase gets up to his old tricks.
- Curtis explains the Great Theory of Nope.
- Tony swangin' that thang.
- Hey there, Cowboy.
We're back with Season 2 of 24, and the boys were excited to see Jack add a new phase to the cycle of grief: murder. David Palmer goes fishing, Kim Bauer makes a run for it, and Jack learns the blade. We're already out of time.
- Oops, they really leaned into the brown terrorists.
- Mini-Kim gonna Kim.
- Y'all, I just don't trust Gary.
- CTU Mole Race has begun.