The following takes place between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m., on the day of the California Presidential Primary. Events occur in real time.
The big labor leaders’ breakfast finally approaches, and the buffet table is pretty disappointing. Jack smuggles a weapon and David Palmer espouses the worst of Democratic politics. Tony Almeida joins the circle of trust, the Secret Service drops the ball, and the boys start to question our bad guys’ motives. Kim and Teri have a close shave. Cush struggles with his segues.
- Is David Palmer actually a bad person?
- Starting to detect some MAJOR PLOT HOLES.
- The biggest laptop case in existence.
- Michael brags about all his cool talents.
- Jack earns a sexy admirer.
- Tony’s little brother syndrome remains in full effect.
- Curtis continues to question Jack’s murder prowess.
- The plot thickens.