The following takes place between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m., on the day of the California Presidential Primary. Events occur in real time.
The sun is rising in LA, which means everyone has free rein to start shooting guns willy-nilly. Some of the shots even hit their target. The Palmers plan a family meeting. Kim and Teri plot their escapes. Jack takes a hostage. The mole is finally revealed, and the boys’ man-crush on Ira Gaines intensifies with every passing second.
- Nina almost solves the entire plot, but it’s only Hour 7.
- Keith throws a temper tantrum.
- Rick earns, but does not receive, his final reward.
- Michael reveals the hard limits of his friendship.
- Teri makes some questionable choices.
- Jack worries about unwanted attention. Jack ignores subtlety. Like, just a bunch.
- Finally, CTU colleagues who haven’t been gettin’ busy.
- Tony’s nosiness finally comes in handy.
- Curtis. Was. Right.