The following takes place between 4:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m., on the day of the California Presidential Primary. Events occur in real time.
The boys lament the lack of dope-ass codenames among our bad guys, and federal agents continue to pretend warrants don't exist. Jack successfully manipulates literally everyone he talks to and shows some pretty serious disdain for due process. David Palmer wrestles with a heavy conscience, and a member of his family blessedly catches a nap. Alan has a really dumb face. Dan hits the deck. George Mason has inconvenient timing, and Curtis weighs the merits of just letting Kim Bauer die.
- Surgical theater, free admission.
- I just love you. To death.
- Janet has the quickest surgery of all time.
- Is Jack just a deadly Michael Scott?
- Journalistic integrity crumbles like a toddler-made cookie.
- Mason realizes time is a flat circle and Jack never stops.
- All white girls are the same to Curtis.
- Jack finally realizes he works for a federal agency.
- Rick gets a promotion.