The following takes place between 2:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m., on the day of the California Presidential Primary.
Events occur in real time.
In the third hour of the first longest day of Jack's life, his wife Teri does...well, nothing. Senator David Palmer faces a dark revelation from his family's past, Bridgit and Mandy make an ill-advised power play, Janet gets a taste of that black tar heroin, Jack confronts suspected mole Nina Myers, and mutiny begins a'brewing!
Joined by our first special guest, the gang tackles all of this and much, much more in this third episode of Longest Day of Our Lives.
- Mandy keeps her backhand strong.
- Michael continues his good good music insights.
- Hooligans gonna hooligan.
- Janet receives the ultimate painkiller.
- Jack Bauer's tattoos push the boundaries of good taste.
- Kim interrupts the new BJ economy and ignores spinal stabilization protocols.