January 15, 2017
The following takes place between 1:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m., on the day of the California Presidential Primary.
Events occur in real time.
In the second hour of the first longest day of Jack's life, Jack gets his first on-screen kill, Palmer ghosts from his hotel room to take care of a secret, we meet our first Big Bad of the season and find out that the Kimnapping is part of the larger conspiracy, and Jack maybe finds out the identity of the CTU mole.
The gang tackles all of this and much, much, more in this second episode of Longest Day of our Lives.
- Almost boobies and pyromania
- Terrible music in the Rick & Douche shaggin' wagon
- Palmer lies about his basketball accomplishments
- Jack's questionable conditioning and catching abilities
- Terri doesn't know how to talk to an answering machine
- The financial and scheduling logistics of presidential candidate assassination attempts