June 21, 2017
The following takes place between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., on the day of the California Presidential Primary. Events occur in real time.
The life of our CTU mole, Jamey, hangs in the balance, Jack rolls around in a parking lot, and Milo narrows down the location of a cellular telephone to somewhere in North America, maybe. Gaines has lost control of his operation and the big boss is threatening to pull the plug, the money, and Ira's life. Alberta Green finally makes it to the office, but where is Rayburn? Jack follows a lead so bright, he's got to steal shades. This was the first recording back from the hiatus, and the boys forget how to intro and who the captain is, but they always remember Tom Hanks contributions to cinema.
- Terrible Aerosmith karoake
- A rare perceptive moment by Rick
- Jack probably makes Eli poop his pants
- The kindergarden roast of David Palmer
- Dr. Alberta Green, love guru
- Flight 2: Electric Goosaloo