This week, the boys break down Hour 18 of 24 Season 2, and there was a FIREFIGHT. Jack and Yusuf kill a few dozen dudes, Kate notches her first kill, and David Palmer drops the hammer on Marietta, GA. Kim meets some new beans, spills them.
- Curtis gives us the talk.
- Marietta, the town that never sleeps.
- Do federal agencies keep K/D ratios?
- Michael remembers the friends we made along the way.
- Sandler power rankings
It's finally the Wiiiitching Hour on Season 2 of 24, and the boys mostly just ignore the show this episode. Jack Bauer goes rogue once again and meets up with the Coral Snake brigade. David Palmer gets slow-walked into a military coup, and a murderer mansplains crime to Kim. The 24 writers' room struggles with the military. It's a doozy!
- What even is a Delta Force?
- Jack makes a friend
- Michelle Dessler practices very unsafe IT security.
This week, the boys break down Hour 16 of 24 Season 2, and everyone's got consequences to face. Jack Bauer returns to CTU, Tony gets crossed up so bad he leaves the court, Michelle finds a brand new conspiracy, and David Palmer gets ready for war. We join all the secret societies.
- Snooper roofles.
- Queen Elizabeth, head of the Belluminati
- Jack breaks Syed Ali twice
- Curtis demands more Tom Hanks, weird.
- Kim finds more mortal peril.
This week, the boys break down Hour 15 of 24 season 2, and things get spicy. Jack taxis down the nopeway from Nopeton Airfield, David Palmer steals footage from Air Force One, George Mason grabs some glory, and Kim Bauer meets another cougar. We all pour one out for our boy.
- Another one of the worst phone possible calls to overhear.
- CTU intrigues!
- Tony’s terrorist dowsing rod.
This week, the boys break down Hour 14 of 24 Season 2, and we're finally getting places. Michael needlessly and cruelly mocks Xander Berkeley's hairline, Curtis finally settles the great Tom Hanks vs. Denzel Washington, and Cush gets escorted by Agent Tom Baker. We all get mad at Force Ghosts.
- G Mase Kreuger
- Warner Sisters
- We've got a Broken Arrow!
- Sherry Palmer finally gets hers
This week, the boys break down Hour 13 of 24 Season 2! Kim Bauer briefly keeps a secret, and then spills a double helping of them beans. Jack Bauer steps into a Coral Snake commando cat piss party, David Palmer continues his torture boner, and Sherry Palmer jumps into a conspiracy with both feet.
- Lonnie builds a Friend Zone in his survival bunker.
- CTU is bad at CTRL+F.
- What do you call 3 dots in a row? It's like a...like, a line.
- More Tom Hanks horseshit.
This week, the boys break down Hour 12 of 24 Season 2, and uh...it gets uncomfortable. Jack Bauer brings Syed Ali to his laughing place, Kim Bauer goes from a cougar trap to a Dillon trap, David Palmer gets off on CCTV torture porn. Sherry makes a hat statement.
- The Best Heaven is Mike Pence Hell.
- Hidden Doorway, Secret Sex Room
- Johnny Dramaaaaaaaa
- Let the wild cougar rumpus begin!
- Wow, everybody sucks huh?
This week, we break down hour 11 of 24 season 2. David Palmer encourages a former Green Beret to get back into his laughing place, Jack and Kate's plans to nab Syed Ali almost go up in flames, Marie interrupts taco time at the machine shop, and Kim finally goes and Kims herself right into the cougar trap.
- Careless whispers revealed.
- Crank 3: Roger That.
- Small chairs and short pants.
- Toy Story video games are a lie.
This week, the boys break down 24 season 2, hour 10! David Palmer uncovers a venomous cabal arrayed against him, Jack Bauer shoots a man in the face with a beanbag, and Kim Bauer races toward the feline encounter we've all been waiting for. G Mase loses his edge, and Tony gets a date.
- Trojan Horse PasswordZ
- Tiny clocks strike for thee.
- The Wire Season 6: 24
- Blonde and bad.
This week, we break down hour 9 of 24 season 2. Jack Bauer shows a flare for murder, Kim heads back to the big city, Nina pulls a predictable double-cross, and we're pretty sure Reza isn't getting married today.
- Curtis still don't trust nobody.
- Somehow the Warner sisters each become worse.
- Paul loses some rough edges.
- Bauer's Hierarchy of Murder