This week, the boys break down Hour 14 of 24 Season 2, and we're finally getting places. Michael needlessly and cruelly mocks Xander Berkeley's hairline, Curtis finally settles the great Tom Hanks vs. Denzel Washington, and Cush gets escorted by Agent Tom Baker. We all get mad at Force Ghosts.
- G Mase Kreuger
- Warner Sisters
- We've got a Broken Arrow!
- Sherry Palmer finally gets hers
This week, the boys break down Hour 13 of 24 Season 2! Kim Bauer briefly keeps a secret, and then spills a double helping of them beans. Jack Bauer steps into a Coral Snake commando cat piss party, David Palmer continues his torture boner, and Sherry Palmer jumps into a conspiracy with both feet.
- Lonnie builds a Friend Zone in his survival bunker.
- CTU is bad at CTRL+F.
- What do you call 3 dots in a row? It's like a...like, a line.
- More Tom Hanks horseshit.
This week, the boys break down Hour 12 of 24 Season 2, and uh...it gets uncomfortable. Jack Bauer brings Syed Ali to his laughing place, Kim Bauer goes from a cougar trap to a Dillon trap, David Palmer gets off on CCTV torture porn. Sherry makes a hat statement.
- The Best Heaven is Mike Pence Hell.
- Hidden Doorway, Secret Sex Room
- Johnny Dramaaaaaaaa
- Let the wild cougar rumpus begin!
- Wow, everybody sucks huh?
This week, we break down hour 11 of 24 season 2. David Palmer encourages a former Green Beret to get back into his laughing place, Jack and Kate's plans to nab Syed Ali almost go up in flames, Marie interrupts taco time at the machine shop, and Kim finally goes and Kims herself right into the cougar trap.
- Careless whispers revealed.
- Crank 3: Roger That.
- Small chairs and short pants.
- Toy Story video games are a lie.
This week, the boys break down 24 season 2, hour 10! David Palmer uncovers a venomous cabal arrayed against him, Jack Bauer shoots a man in the face with a beanbag, and Kim Bauer races toward the feline encounter we've all been waiting for. G Mase loses his edge, and Tony gets a date.
- Trojan Horse PasswordZ
- Tiny clocks strike for thee.
- The Wire Season 6: 24
- Blonde and bad.
This week, we break down hour 9 of 24 season 2. Jack Bauer shows a flare for murder, Kim heads back to the big city, Nina pulls a predictable double-cross, and we're pretty sure Reza isn't getting married today.
- Curtis still don't trust nobody.
- Somehow the Warner sisters each become worse.
- Paul loses some rough edges.
- Bauer's Hierarchy of Murder
This week, the boys break down 24 Season 2, Hour 8 and say hello to Maz Jobrani! George Mason finally dials up his Bauer power. The NROC heats up. Kim spills those big, bad nuclear beans. Nina finally gets an edge. Literally everyone commits treason. We're still running out of time.
- Pools are cool because you meet cool people.
- Benlo Park with Beyonce and friend
- Moles on moles!
- Kate Warner/Kim Bauer hate-off
Oh snap, the boys are back! We break down Hour 7 of 24 season 2 and catch up on all of Jack Bauer's good shenanigans. After a bit of a hiatus, we dive right back into the bustling town of Visalia, CA – City of Industry! In what is essentially a Chamber of Commerce-sponsored tourism ad for Visalia, the boys continue to dunk on the Warner sisters, love on Tony Almeida and admire Jack's murder restraint. Buckle up and check out the ruins of Visalia's only antique store.
This week, we discuss Hour 6 of 24 Season 2. This week, Jack Bauer keeps cool under pressure, Tony's true form is unleashed, Kate Warner reveals the true extent of her terrible sister powers, and Miguel channels his inner Chuck Norris. It's a heck of an episode.
- Careless whispershouts.
- Nina loses her hands and feets.
- Jack Bauer, senseless murder puppy.
- Curtis admits he has a nerd problem.
This week, we discuss Hour 5 of 24 Season 2. And man, you can really tell we didn't want to. Jack finds himself back in command, Kim finds a new boyfriend, and Marie Warner finds out you can't banish an FBI agent with white privilege. Paula loses more of that very important blood.
- Chopper problems.
- We slurp from your soup bowl.
- Curtis bombs the harbor.
- 24: Cult sounds cool as hell.