February 13, 2017
The following takes place between 3:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m., on the day of the California Presidential Primary. Events occur in real time.
Welcome to the witching hour on the day of the California primary. In the fourth hour of the first longest day of Jack's life, we get a whole raft of 24 firsts: Jack’s first dammit, first CTU lockdown, our first Jack Bauer team-up! Alan and Teri get away with being white, the Palmers practice dangerous breakfast habits, Kim inadvertently promotes the murder of her best friend, and Jack goes rogue for the first – and almost certainly the last – time.
- Hey Rayburn, eat a danish on your own time.
- David Palmer sips on some danger juice.
- Y’all wanna watch some tube?
- Jamey hacks things very slowly.
- Jack meets his greatest enemy: stairs.
- Everyone been on that Rosetta Stone tip.
- Michael forgets about being white.