January 15, 2017
The following takes place between midnight and 1:00 a.m., on the day of the California Presidential Primary.
Events occur in real time.
In just the first hour of the longest day of Jack's life, Jack has to deal with a daughter who has snuck out to party, a credible threat on a presidential candidate's life, a boss he has to shoot with a tranq gun to get important information, a possible mole in CTU, and finally, a 747 blowing up in midair over the Mojave desert.
The gang tackles all of this and much, much, more in this first episode of Longest Day of our Lives.
- Why is everyone's hair so awful?
- Jack's very professional wardrobe
- Curtis tells us who been f'in
- How is Kim this terrible?
- Jack's hierarchy of compromise
- Horny assassins and their methods